Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Dan's Picture Tour of the rest of our summer trip


Kristen forgot to mention that while in Utah, I went mountain biking for the first time with her brother Kirk. He was nice to not get mad at me for slowing him down. I hadn't ridden a bike for about 10 years. I think it's fair to say that we pretty much owned that mountain, as you can see from our intrepid expressions above.



CALIFORNIA Pictures



This is the river, and my soap-and-shampoo-free bath tub, behind our campsite in King's Canyon.
This is Kristen next to a big tree. It had pine cones (or sequoia cones?) bigger than her head. But not bigger than mine.
This is a nice view from Morrow Rock/Peak/I can't remember. That's Kristen's brother in the background, not some random stranger.
Kristen and her sister Candice jumping off of Party Rock in King's Canyon. Kristen is fearlessly leading the way. I'll post more pictures later.

2 comments:

Just Katy said...

Before I read the comment about your brother, I thought ya'll had a little mountain man fun.
Looks like a gorgeous time.

SAM!!! said...

I take great offense at the mountain man comment. We prefer to be called trappers, or outdoors men.