SHAKE OF THE SUMMER UPDATE
After all of our travels this summer, I forgot to publish my winner for the best shake of the summer. As of Houston, it was a dutch chocolate shake at a place called Amy's. After our trips to Utah and California, I would say it's a tie between the chocolate shake at In-n-Out Burger (man, would it be nice to live near one of those...), or a hole-in-the-wall introduced to me by my brother called Crazy Otto's Diner in Lancaster, California. The shake was massive and fabulous. If anyone still cares to say they know of a better chocolate shake, I would be more than happy to test it out with you!
After all of our travels this summer, I forgot to publish my winner for the best shake of the summer. As of Houston, it was a dutch chocolate shake at a place called Amy's. After our trips to Utah and California, I would say it's a tie between the chocolate shake at In-n-Out Burger (man, would it be nice to live near one of those...), or a hole-in-the-wall introduced to me by my brother called Crazy Otto's Diner in Lancaster, California. The shake was massive and fabulous. If anyone still cares to say they know of a better chocolate shake, I would be more than happy to test it out with you!
P.S. I don't know why the font and the picture are so massive. Sorry.
2 comments:
There's a place in Waynesboro, that has a really good german chocolate cake shake. You should check it out and I will try to remember the name of the place...I want to say Freezees but that's not it....
woooo go otto's
Post a Comment