Today is Kristen's birthday. She's telling me that she's over the hill. But to me, she's the best looking 34 year old around. Happy B-day, sweetheart! You're the bomb-dot-com.
Love you! I thought of you when we went to get a milkshake over the weekend. It turned out not to be very good. It was that one place we tried to go when you were here, and it was closed. I don't know if you recall. Anyway, you didn't miss much.
I would have to agree with Kat! Why does he not want you to read twilight?! The time will pass so much faster for your last months before little man comes.
I love the pic with the little belly peeking out behind the brick. What a great Birthday shot! I hope you had a great day, and you don't look a day over 24. It's amazing you're 34! Ha ha!
10 comments:
Oh, brother! Thanks, babe.
Love you! I thought of you when we went to get a milkshake over the weekend. It turned out not to be very good. It was that one place we tried to go when you were here, and it was closed. I don't know if you recall. Anyway, you didn't miss much.
Happy birthday! And tell Dan if he REALLY LOVED you he would let you read Twilight!
Happy Birthday. You look pretty good for being so age'd. Thanks for not inviting me to your birthday this year.
I would have to agree with Kat! Why does he not want you to read twilight?! The time will pass so much faster for your last months before little man comes.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRISTEN!!!
Rock on girl!
Kristen, happy belated Birthday. I am sorry I forgot. Hope it was a good one. You do fabulous for 34, wow. Hope things are going well. Love ya.
I love the pic with the little belly peeking out behind the brick. What a great Birthday shot! I hope you had a great day, and you don't look a day over 24. It's amazing you're 34! Ha ha!
Happy birthday! You are so cute pregnant! Love ya!
I also really like that picture with your belly showing! Super cute. Happy birthday!
Happy belated birthday! You look so cute pregnant!
Post a Comment