Friday, November 13, 2009

Before we came to Houston, my mom gave me an alphabet book that she made for us kids when we were little. She cut out different pictures and magazine clippings to correspond with all the letters. On the "M" page, there is a picture of this hunk next to my mom's writing: "muscle man."


Everytime I show the book to Sam, he points at that picture and says, "Dada!" I love it!

8 comments:

C&C said...

wow. now that i see that book, it seems familiar. probably because craigs upper body is a carbon copy of "muscle man's". seriously though, i vaguely remember it.

Sarah H said...

I love it!

C&C said...

ps: i got the shooting range card in the mail today. thanks!

Clint & Julie said...

That's adorable!

Dan said...

I think this is the best post ever.

Brady said...

Seconded.

Katrina said...

I'm sure that's a self-esteem booster for Dan every time too:) I miss Sam (and his mommy and daddy).

Fernando said...
This comment has been removed by the author.