Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Weekend Roundup

Afton has graduated from her infant seat to a forward-facing carseat. It's the same as Sam's. She likes it.

 On Sunday she crawled around in the grass. Then got bit by a bug.
 And Sam helped Dan do the dishes.
 Monday Kirk and Gretchen called and invited us to join them at a little local place called "Old Mac Donald's Farm." It's a quaint park with playgrounds, horse rides, animals to pet, a train, a pool, and a giant mountain of sand. We hit up the train first. I'm surprised this pregnant lady didn't notice all of us looking one way and waving. She wouldn't budge.
 Our train ride was fun until the train broke down. They tried to push it and jumpstart it but it didn't work. So we got off and headed over to feed the animals. I was surprised that Sam and Carter were so cool about hand feeding them. They did great!

 Next were the pony rides.



 Desperately hungry.




 Last stop: Giant sand mountain.



 As I am K & G's personal family photographer, here they are.
At this point Sam started throwing a tantrum so we promptly left.

5 comments:

SAM!!! said...

Nice post. Preggo lady is funny. As is dude who walks donkeys. I don't know if that qualifies as a Mountain anywhere but TX.

Fabulous Featherette said...

Thanks for the pics. It looks like a good time was had by all. My grandchildren are growing up too quickly.

C&C said...

Carter looks like a little man! Great pics. What is the point of that sand hill?

Sarah H said...

Fun. I love G's short hair. It is adorable. I wish I looked that cute with short hair.

Amanda said...

So is it more of a guideline than a law with the forward facing thing and under 2 now? I know for a fact that Eleanor is going to be big enough on her first birthday and to be honest, I can't wait to have her forward facing!