Last night was Dan's last night of his 20s. How do you think he spent it?
A) On a fun date with me.
B) Buying a motorcycle.
C) Violently throwing up.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
If you guessed A, that's how I wish we spent the evening.
If you guessed B, that's how Dan wishes he spent the evening.
If you guessed C, you are correct. Even this morning (his 30th birthday) he's been sick. If you've got a minute, leave Dan some birthday love to tell him how great the 30s are. I'm sure he needs it!
Thanks, Dan, for being such a wonderful husband, father, and best friend! I love you so much and can't imagine life without you. I hope your day gets better. (So far, it can't really get much worse.)
Tuesday, December 06, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Man I was hoping for a picture of him vomiting at the end of that pause. Next time. 30's are pretty much like late 20's so, um, good luck!
Dan that stinks. Welcome to 30. It is so fun to see that big picture of your whole family. Isn't it crazy that your family of six has grown to that. I bet Thanksgiving was fun and wild. I was glad to see on Kirk's blog that you didn't approve of his limitless rating either :-)
Happy birthday, Dan! When you feel better, go buy yourself a motorcycle.
Hope you weren't too sick to hear our famous rendition of Happy Birthday. Kristen must have wanted to share the fun with you. Sorry. Hope you are all better.
Post a Comment