Friday, February 24, 2012

18 months

Afton has hit 18 months. Dan mentioned that it seems like we've had her forever. We're lucky.

Afton is:

A-dorable
F-un
T-errific eater
O-verindulged (I carry her all the time, she gets her way a lot, etc.)
N-ever without her pacifier

She now has 4 teeth all the way in and is getting a molar. She whines a lot. She's got super cute chub. She has an awesome waddle walk and she's starting to figure out how to run. She loves her brother. She loves her parents. She loves her Aunt Gretchen. She'll try any food. She likes to dance.









To celebrate, we're clipping the tip off her pacifer. She's going to hate it. It's going to be a LLOOONNNNGGGG night!

5 comments:

C&C said...

So mean! I was going to say that mom and I would gladly remove the paci for you. Looks like you're all over it. She is so cute. I love her hair. C likes to look at her picture on the calendar.

SAM!!! said...

Good luck with the pacifier! Aiden never took to one, so we dogged a bullet there. Love her dress and white sweater and the pic with her and Dan.
Teresa

SAM!!! said...

good pics sis. What's a chub?

Sarah H said...

I still haven't taken the Pacifier away. (He only gets it at bedtime) Not looking forward to that battle. Good Luck and tell us how it goes.

Fabulous Featherette said...

What a cute, sweet little girl. She's no longer a baby. Nursery here comes Afton!! I love every photo--Afton and Wendy, Afton ready for church with her ruby slippers, Afton and Dan, her smiling, etc.