Here he is on his first day of school.
Sam also started soccer on a YMCA team with lots of friends. His first practice was pretty fun to watch. They haven't yet grasped the concept of only using their feet.
Afton and Wendy both had fun until they got attacked by fire ants.
Those girls are so cute together. We watched Carter and Wendy a few weeks ago and we put Wendy in Afton's crib when she woke up from her nap. They had fun jumping around.
We watched them again last night and the girls had lots of fun dancing after dinner. When I pulled out the camera, they mellowed a bit, but it's still cute.
5 comments:
That video is soooo cute! Afton is really getting down on some parts. I wish Charlotte could play with them!
I like the pic of Afton laughing and Wendy sitting down.
That comment was by Kirk
Those girls are cute together. Th soccer cousins are off to a good start. We wish we could see them more.
Afton and Wendy are hilarious and are having so much fun together. Great moves, girls! Sam, enjoy school and soccer. I, too, wish we could see everyone more often.
Post a Comment