Sunday, October 28, 2012

Trunk or Treat

Lots to catch up on, but for now, here are some pictures from the church Trunk or Treat last night.

Magician and indian.
 Dan and I never really go all-out for Halloween so we decided to step it up this year. Frankenstein and his bride.
 Frankenstein had to make a last-minute stop at the redbox.
 And here's the sideview of my hair. There's a styrofoam cone in there.
It was a pain to wash out. I still have a black scalp in some places.

Happy Halloween!

7 comments:

SAM!!! said...

You guys really did go all out with the costumes this year! That hair must have taken you a while to do. You all so look adorable! Happy Halloween!!!
-Teresa

Fabulous Featherette said...

I love your costumes!!! I'm glad you did a close up of your hair and makeup. Very cool. Hope you all gots lots of candy!

Fabulous Featherette said...

"got"

Brittney said...

Awesome hair! And I love that picture of Frankenstein at redbox. hahaha!

SAM!!! said...

Funny pic of Frank at the redbox. Your hair is pretty great. Did Dan take the opportunity to scare any children? If I were painted green I would.

maynard said...

Those are awesome costumes and great make-up. Good job.

Gretchen said...

oh my stars! that's a-mahz-ing. I just now saw this. I'm impressed. Redbox pic is awesome.
-K