We have been hanging out at home a lot lately. We are ready for spring! It's been in the 60s the last two days and it's amazing.
Not much going on around here. Most days we get ready and I take Sam to school. Then Afton and I run errands, head home for lunch, she naps while I try (but usually fail) to be productive. I wake her up to go and pick up Sam and then we head to the gym. We get home to fix dinner, eat, play/read, and then it's bedtime. I'm sure that's the story with most of you guys, too.
Here are a few pics of life lately. We got a decent amount of snow on the 13th.
Dan has been reading "The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe" to the kids. They've got three chapters left. Sam is really into it.
Afton not so much.
Dan built some Amish snowmen who are shunning one of their own. Psych. That's just how it worked out.
She loves to stick our her tongue in pictures.
Cuteness.
Thursday, February 20, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
you are preaching to the choir about being ready for spring. worst winter of my life easily. afton's pretty good at making a "taco tongue". what classes do you usually take at the gym these days? or is it mostly treadmill action?
now i want to read the kids a long book. kirk
I love your cutenesses! I like Dan's smirk when Afton plugs her ears. The photo taken through the glass is beautiful.
I'm ready for Spring too. Our snow was a foot deep. Nothing compared to Candice but pretty decent for around here.
If you want Afton to listen you need to read about Princesses.
Post a Comment