Our garbage disposal bit the dust. Dan installed a new one.
Yum.
Eli got better at standing unassisted. He is so close to walking!
He got a new toy from G&G Cheney for his birthday and he loves it.
He can also crawl up the stairs really well now.
It hailed.
We wrote valentine love notes to each other. This one is from Afton. "I love Eli because he is cute."
I made a dress (mu mu) for Afton to wear on the 100th day of school.
Eli and I met Dan for lunch at his office.
Afton received many creative Valentines from her classmates because they don't allow candy at school. One of them said something like "I've got my EYE on you" or something like that and it came with an eye patch. Afton thought it was so cool. She wore it to Chick-fil-a cyclops style (along with a witch dress).
She took it off when we got home. When I went upstairs to check on the kids before we went to bed, she had put it back on and was sleeping with it. That girl cracks us up.
Dan got the kids their traditional giant Hershey's kiss for Valentine's Day.
Afton took a picture of me and my Valentine.
Our Valentine's Day treat. It was nice to have Valentine's Day on a Sunday.
Eli learned how to open doors.
It was really nice. My only hangup is that the invitation said "casual." We know they did not really mean casual. If you tell me to dress casually, I will wear jeans, a t-shirt, and flip flops. Good thing Dan asked other people was "casual" really means.
Someone stole Dan's identity.
Eli got a balloon when Sam and Afton went to the dentist.
And that is all.
3 comments:
That picture of your sink really could make me throw up. I feel like I can smell it. Also that video of Eli is soooooo cute! and no candy at school? how sad!
Your family has had a great February! Congrats to Dan for making partner! You have fun, adorable children. Afton does crack me up! She's a girl who knows exactly what she likes! A giant Hershey kiss--now that's a good tradition!
I love how Eli pushes the button then rocks back and forth to the sounds. Adorable! Congrats to Dan! That's awesome! Afton cracks me up. The 3rd eye is excellent :)
-Teresa
Post a Comment