Thursday, December 01, 2016

Thankful Tree 2016

Our thankful tree started like this:

Here are a few close-ups.

We weren't very good this year about remembering every night to add a leaf to the tree, but Afton wrote a ton in the last few days. Here's a smattering of hers and Sam's.

Afton: I love Sam and Eli, Mrs. Remme (her teacher), light, moves (movies), ulachrisity (electricity - she put that twice), family, time, blake (I thought that must be a boy from school but she meant "black" - her favorite color), love, lots of fun, BFFs (she wrote that when her friend Marie was here), (Marie wrote one that said BFFs, also. Tender.) numbers, ABCs, whit (white), love you, candy, mom and dad, ice cream, natr (nature), hog wortes (Hogwarts),  har (hair), all of the leafs (leaves), everything, everyone.

Sam: Earth, Mars, Mercury, Venus, Jupiter, Saturn, ice, land, fire, wind, light, air, metal, water, trees, science, shelter, and dinosaurs.

I am thankful for our thankful tree.

2 comments:

Fabulous Featherette said...

I'm thankful for the "Thankful Tree" family! That's a great tradition. Don't give it up.

K said...

LOL at Captain Planet listing the whole periodic table.