Afton created a restaurant. This was the menu.
Mother's Day.
We got to go to Charlottesville for Dan's 10-year law school reunion, so we went to lunch at the Guad with Mom and Dad. They also watched our kids while we went to a reception at the Boar's Head and then went to see A Quiet Place.
Dan and I Facetimed a few times and I caught some really great screenshots.
Eli loves to take pictures. Especially selfies with me.
We celebrated Dad's 62nd birthday.
And Sam's 10th.
Eli loves helping to open presents.
Just a few of the many things I find in the weekly wash.
I took Afton and Eli to the park during Sam's piano lesson and the sky was amazing. I love big clouds like this.
Another week we went to get shaved ice from the farmer's market. Friends from church opened their own shaved ice business.
On Sam's birthday, we reminisced with pictures of Sam. Eli took this.
Sunday evening walk. Sam rarely holds my hand these days, so I'm glad Dan snapped a picture.
Eli "reading" the scriptures to us.
Sam turned 10!
He requested a chocolate cake with chocolate frosting. He wanted a laser gun set, slippers, and a few other things.
He is a sweetheart who loves building things, soccer, reading, school, friends, and being right. We love his obedient spirit and are so glad he's in our family!
No comments:
Post a Comment