Literally minutes before we left, Eli decided to try a warped wall so he did that over and over (never made it to the top) until it was time to go.
We also did laser tag. Eli is too little for the vest, so I wore the vest and he held the gun. I was a big sitting duck but he still had a blast.
We met Dan for lunch on a rainy day. Got some yummy pizza by the slice.
UVA won March Madness! That was a big night for us!
Friends came to play.
Everything started to bloom. I LOVE it!
I got my rings re-rhodium-plated for the first time in a loooooong time. They look so much better! The top band is the one Dan bought for me while were in NYC.
Eli and I met Afton for lunch at school one more time.
My last pregnant picture - probably ever!
Our ward had an Easter party. We met for brunch and it was rainy out so we had it, and an egg hunt, inside.
I had had a few contractions in the days prior, and people at the party kept asking if anything was happening... I told them I'd had a few but nothing consistent. And then...!












No comments:
Post a Comment