Guess what...
That's right! Little baby Durst is due June 4th-ish. I'm about 15 and a half weeks along and feeling pretty good. I've only thrown up a few times. We've gotten to see the baby 5 times so far. At first it looked like an egg, but now it looks like a cute alien. We're really excited! We'll find out if it's a boy or girl in Feb at about 21 weeks. Merry Christmas.
13 comments:
Congratulations! That is so exciting. Dan better be studying for the bar exam here in C-ville so that we can see the new little Durst Devil.
Congratulations Dursts! You're far enough along that you may feel it kicking soon. Are you hoping for a little Dan or a little Kristen?
Congrats.
5 times? We've only seen Buddy three times. No fair!
I call boy.
please someone give me a girl to pamper
Wohooo! I know all about the throwing up. But at the same time, it's all exciting! We're just 3 weeks apart. Amazing!!! CONGRATS!
Congrats...I hope you name the baby Marlo....boy or girl.
My vote's with Marlo.
Congratulations Dursts.
We are excited for you. I hope I get to meet baby Durst before we leave, although we will still both be in Texas after we graduate. Congrats again!
Jess
CONGRATS!!! I can't wait to find out the gender!
Congratulations!!! We are excited to have more Dursts in the world!
HOORAY!!! I'm so sad we'll miss little durst's entrance into the world. Awesome!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Wow, I just found this out today. I'm a little behind in life, but I'll get back on the wagon soon. Yay for a baby Durst!
Post a Comment