MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Kristen waited me out. I figured it was about time we had another post, and Kristen hasn't done it yet, so now you're subjected to one of my posts. Here's what we've been up to...
We stayed in C'ville for Christmas and New Years. Here's me doing something like Blue Steel with my beautiful Christmas stocking, which is about twice as big as Kristen's stocking. Santa got me lots of Reese's bells, which I've determined are not as good as Reese's minis. So now Santa knows for next year.
Here's Kristen with all of her Christmas loot. Note the birdseed on her lap. She seems to love telling people that I got her birdseed for Christmas. Maybe she's hoping that I'll feel sorry for her and buy her some more birdseed.
Then we went to St. George, Utah, for Kristen's sister's wedding. The luncheon was catered by the restaurant in this Holiday Inn. Congradulations Candice and Craig! Take luck with being married.
They got married in the St. George temple, which was really pretty, especially when the weather cleared up, and the sky was blue. It was nice to go to St. George, have some warm weather, and come back to C'ville where it's been in the 60s.
This is just another classy portrait that Kristen took of me outside the St. George temple. She always knows how to accentuate my good side. Thanks, Kriwten!
5 comments:
ARGHHHHHh so many words spelled incorrectly.... head exploding.... And how come no pictures of the Mountain man and the sweet smelling lady???? I heard they were there with you... they told me so.
Yeah! I have a great picture of you two. I'll email it to you when we get back to VA. We're in WA right now. Love you!
That IS another classy photo of Dan. I'll have to print it out and hang it next to that bathing suit picture of him in Houston.
Ahh! I am just now catching up on blogs and I can't believe I missed the post that you are expecting! Congrats! Can't wait to hear if it's a boy or a girl. You guys will be fabulous parents!
Yay for a fun Christmas break! I wish you guys had your old Christmas letter on the blog... I've been telling dave about how funny it was (the one with the collage...trip to mexico...you know.) Anyway- oh yeah... the new blog look of ours, I have no idea exactly how we got that to work, Dave did most of it.
Post a Comment