All I want is my buy-one-get-one-free coupon!
Last year, I signed up for Dairy Queen's fan club. Hey, it was free. So once a month I would get an email like "Hey! This month's blizzard is Strawberry Cheesequake. Come buy a blizzard and you'll get one free!" For the past few months, I've just been getting emails that tell me what the blizzard of the month is. No coupon, no discount, nothing.
Yesterday I got their new email featuring the Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookie blizzard. Was there a coupon? No. But off to the side of the email there was a link that said $1 a blizzard. So I clicked on it. What did I see?

What the heck! So now I have to play a stupid game and "Unite the Deeqs" in order to get a coupon? Fine. So I played the game for like 5 minutes and kept dying. So I gave up. Then I told Dan about it and being the kind husband he is (he really just wanted to play the game), he tried to get the coupon, too. He played for like 15 minutes. He got super far. Finally he couldn't figure out what to do next so he gave up. No coupon. LOUSY GAME! What a waste of time.
So, if any of you are up for uniting the Deeqs, or just winning me a $1 coupon at Dairy Queen. Feel free to give it a try: http://www.deeqs.com/?utm_source=BFCblastA&utm_medium=email&utm_content=deeqtile&utm_campaign=0708thinmint but be careful. It can be addicting.
1 comment:
I know! I was so cheesed off! I totally joined the blizzard fan club at the wrong time, I only got 2 two for one coupons
Post a Comment