Monday, July 28, 2008

GOOD LUCK, DAN!!!
Tomorrow Dan begins the Texas Bar. He has been studying so hard all summer for this and we both can't wait for it to be over! Good luck, honey! I love you. In honor of this special event, here's one of my all-time favorite pictures of Dan. It's from when we were dating. I don't know why it's so small... He's a hunk!

10 comments:

maynard said...

GO DAN!!!!

Kevin, Jenni and Conor said...

Good luck Dan! You'll do great! :)

SAM!!! said...

a hunk a hunk of burning dan!

Just Katy said...

Good Luck Dan! In that picture he kind of looks like what's his name from Say Anything.

Gretchen said...

If you don't pass, I'll flunk too and we'll go work in the Canadian oil sands making 100K and living in the mountains.

Gretchen said...

That was kirk.
PS- I hear BB's Dallas office is the bomb.

Betsy said...

Good Luck Dan!

Katrina said...

Good luck Dan!

SAM!!! said...

He should be done now yeah? Where is the triumphant post about how he rocked the joint?

Amy said...

Good Luck Dan, we know you're a real smarty pants. You can do it!