Here's Sam sitting on top of the new toy chest that Dan built. He can sit up now for about 30 seconds before he tips over. Dan was waiting in the wings to catch him.
After church yesterday we wanted to go on a walk, but it was SO freezing (so freezing meaning like 48 degrees)! So here's how we bundled Sammy up:
Last night we got together with Dan's old roommate Adam and his cute wife Kacie. They were in town visiting her family. They have an adorable little boy who's just 3 months younger. It was so fun to see them and their little guy! I'm sad I didn't get any pictures with Kacie!
Last night we celebrated Christmas since we're leaving TOMORROW for my mother land. (YAY!!!) Sam got some great gifts from Grandma and Grandpa Durst.
We forgot to take pictures of each other with our presents. Maybe I'll take some today. Maybe not.
1 comment:
I am commenting on your excellent double use of the coat dan is wearing to keep your little one warm.
Post a Comment