Sunday, December 14, 2008

Santa Comes to Town.


Saturday was the church Christmas party. I was on the activities committee so I was at church a lot of the day. While I was gone, Dan made Sam a toy chest using some of his new tools. It's nice. He did a great job.

Santa came to the party and Sam got to say hello. Some babies cried out in fear. Sam couldn't care less. I was kind of hoping that Sam would cry - it's better for pictures. But he kind of just sat there and looked around. I guess after dealing with these guys:

Santa's no big deal.

(Sidenote: The planned Santa bailed at the last minute so the part of Santa was played by a 16 year-old boy.)

I made a cool cupcake Christmas tree but I forgot to take a picture. So here's a picture of me and Sam. He got pretty tired.

4 comments:

C&C said...

i like his outfit. he looks cute

Yin said...

Sam looks very cute! (as always)

K said...

I decided I'm not telling Carter there's a Santa. I love Sam's expressions. I can't wait to meet him.

Katrina said...

Wow, I'm impressed by Sam's courage. I wished I could see a picture of the cupcake Christmas tree, but the picture of you and Sam erased my disappointment. You're both so cute!