Happy Valentine's Day!
Dan and I had a pretty normal day yesterday. Dan made me a blueberry muffin breakfast (okay, that's not really normal) and I went to a rehearsal for a church function. Later Dan and I went to the design studio to pick out things for our house: cabinets, countertops, flooring, etc. It was kind of overwhelming, but now that it's over, we're excited to see what it all is going to look like! My parents might be the only ones, but just in case you're interested, here's the combo for the kitchen. That wood isn't going in the kitchen, it's going in the living room right off the kitchen.
Our tile flooring will be laid out in a pattern like this:
This is the combo for the master bath:
And this is for the bathrooms upstairs:
After that, we came home so Sam could take a nap. Then we went out to Red Robin for some gourmets burgers, fries, and a wonderful chocolate shake. It was a nice day. Dan bought me a beautiful rose and I made him some cookies.
7 comments:
mmm...frosting. The only time I think of Red Robin is when I'm playing Scattergories.
those cookies are presh. I really want to design a house. too bad that won't happen for a million years...
Went to Red Robin last night and Mom and I shared a wonderful Chocolate Shake. They really make good ones!
Your house is going to be so cute! How fun! And those cookies look delicious!
Oh my goodness Kristen, I love your choices for your house. It is going to be fabulous.
I love what you picked for you new house! We'll have to come see it. Kristen we talked to your parents the other day. They are excited to come see you guys!
Your house is going to be amazing. I want to come down and see it! How far is it from Dallas?
Post a Comment