Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Merry Christmas


Our apologies for not getting Christmas cards out this year. As you can see, we made one. We just didn't get around to mailing it out. Just know that we love you all. Hopefully next year we'll be less lazy. We hope you have a very merry Christmas and enjoy spending time with loved ones and thinking of the birth of our Savior.

5 comments:

C&C said...

so excited to see you and SAM! even though he will probably be scared of me.

Sarah H said...

Happy Holidays. I haven't sent out any cards either. :)

Brittney said...

Cute! I wondered if you were sending out Christmas cards or not this year... I always love getting yours in particular! But this totally counts! Hope you had a good Christmas!

Katrina said...

Cute card! Britt's comment applies to me too (as in, I feel the same way).

Julie said...

Sam confronted a grizzly bear?! Did I miss that story?? I must have, but I'm not sure how I could miss something like that.

Cute Christmas card! I'll be doing them next year for sure. (I said this last year, but I really mean it this time)!