Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Just Sam's Luck

Today I had planned to take Sam to get pictures taken at (Where else?) Walmart. I have a coupon for $3.99 pictures that expires on the 15th and the rest of the week is busy so I thought it would be perfect. Plus, I've only taken him to a studio once before and he didn't do very well so I want to get him more comfortable with them.

No more than 30 minutes before we were supposed to head out, Sam tripped and slammed his eyebrow on the toilet. Ouch! So much for pictures. So here are my pictures. Poor kid. It looks worse in person.

7 comments:

C&C said...

I don't know why, but no matter what kind of picture you post of sam, it makes me laugh. in a good way. his facial expressions are really funny.

Sarah H said...

Poor Sam. I hope the bump goes down quickly.

SAM!!! said...

He looks so much like Dan in these.

K said...

1-800-4ACHILD

Katrina said...

Aww, poor little guy! I had a matching bump for a few days...I stood up and slammed my head into the door. Ouch. Fortunately it was not right before pictures. These are cute though, even if you couldn't get the professional ones done that day! And good job on the cake!

Julie said...

Ouch! That looks like it hurt. I can't believe you had a coupon for so cheap! Actually, it shouldn't surprise me that you did have one. Haha!

Tiffany said...

I like your pictures...priceless!