Awesome! Congratulations! I was just thinking about whether you were hopping on the prego train like everyone else I know. Sheesh! Something is in the water with all the people who had babies in 2008. I need to jump on board.
YAY! Congratulations! I'm so excietd for you. Hope you are all doing well. You'll have to let me know if you're coming to Utah again anytime soon. Sure miss you!
16 comments:
Awesome! Congratulations! I was just thinking about whether you were hopping on the prego train like everyone else I know. Sheesh! Something is in the water with all the people who had babies in 2008. I need to jump on board.
Oh, and I love Dan's reaction... totally priceless as well as the fact that I think that's a Dollar Store pregnancy test. They're legit, right?!?!
I'm diggin the hip hop awesome. That's how I like to announce things.
ohh and congrats. The house looks good.
LOVE IT!!!! SO great! :)
I just saw it on fb! I agree with Amanda--priceless. So perfect how you caught it on camera. Congrats
This was a great way to tell him! I could never wait that long to let Ryan know, so he never got the nice surprise.
-Teresa
That is so fun! Congratulations!!!
I recognize that tune.
no dan, she's not pregnant. she just thought it would be funny to pee on a stick and wrap it up for you. GO GIRL! cheney babies are the bomb.
Glad to know that Diane will have some prego friends this summer. :)
Yaay! Ferd just told me the news. When are you due??
I love the video! Haha! That was a clever idea. Dan's reaction is so funny.
I'm so excited for you! Congrats!
That is awesome, I love how you told him.
That is a great video! Good job, Kristen!! Very cute!
YAY! Congratulations! I'm so excietd for you. Hope you are all doing well. You'll have to let me know if you're coming to Utah again anytime soon. Sure miss you!
I LOVE that video! Congratulations again!
Post a Comment