Candice asked for pictures of Sam's room. I guess you couldn't really tell the walls were green in the other pictures. Here are two I took before the battery died.
When you're looking at the curtains, there's a wardrobe to the left that you can't see. To the right, beside the crib, is the toy chest Dan made.
For a few random days, Sam decided he wanted to wear his bike helmet around the house.
Here's a picture from last Sunday - 16.5 weeks.
Today our community had a "Spring Eggstravaganza." We missed the big egg hunt, but made it in time to see the Easter Bunny. Sam loved it about as much as last year.
Flashback to last year:
This year:
I set Sam down on the bunny's lap, but by the time I took the picture, he looked like this - all sliding down and everything. Poor kid. I don't know why he hates giant animal costumes. Sam perked up when we rode the mini-train and he played in the moonbounce.

7 comments:
I forgot how much last year's picture made me laugh. nice job on sammy's room. i have been saving all the pictures i like for nursery inspiration in a folder on the computer. i would so much rather think about that than stupid car seats.
oh and i forgot to say that you look really cute!
As you may have gleaned I appreciate the terrifying bunny pics. Also the room looks good. does he sleep in the pack'n'play?
It would be really funny if you dressed up in a giant furry animal costume and hovered over him in his (cold, uncomfortable) pack-n-play at night, so that when he woke up he was freaked out beyond all belief.
So cute! That's supposed to encompass everything...Sam's room, Sam's mommy (who looks great!), Sam, Sam's reaction to the Easter Bunny....
Kristen you're looking good at 16+ weeks!
You look great! And I love that dress. It looks good on you.
Post a Comment