Wednesday, June 30, 2010

This past weekend, Dan and I celebrated our sixth anniversary. Each month we go to the temple and we switch off going in while the other watches Sam. While I was in the temple, Dan took Sam to a piano store because we had toyed with the idea of getting a digital piano for our anniversary. That was until we saw the price of digital pianos! So we basically ended up getting each other nothing. But that's okay.

It was nice to go to the temple on our anniversary and think about being there six years ago together. I also noticed that there were a few weddings that day which made me happy.

During Sam's nap, Dan worked on painting the study (pictures to come). Later that night, a friend watched Sam while Dan and I went to dinner at a nice South American restaurant. It was delicious! I'm sad I didn't take any pictures of our date, but now that I wrote it down, at least I won't forget. (I have already forgotten what we did on our first and second anniversaries...)
I love you, Dan! And here's a picture my dad took of us in Florida just so this post isn't picture-less.

3 comments:

C&C said...

Happy Anniversary! I'm glad you got married and produced such a precious kid. And I love that picture dad took--but i would love it more if sam was actually smiling.

ashbash732 said...

You look gorgeous in your picture Kristen! Congrats on 6 years - time flies! Hope everything with your pregnancy is going well. Can't wait to see the new little one! :)

Brittney said...

Yay! Congratulations. I can't believe how time flies! Okay, and that picture of the cow being pulled is hilarious. That sucker is huge!!!