Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Our Weekend

We found out that Dan's brother and his family were driving down to Austin (where Dan's other brother lives) for a visit. We decided to head over there as well. We hadn't seen Matt and Amy and their kids in 3 years! It was a lot of fun to see them and spend time together.

Saturday we went to a nice park, had BBQ at Rudy's, played a game, and sang lots and lots and LOTS of karaoke. Dan can really reach those high notes. You should ask him to sing "How Do I Live?" for you. It's amazing.

 Cecilia and Noah.
 Ethan.
 Audrey. (Sam and Audrey would play with each other sometimes. It was cute.)
 Luke.
 Zev and Sam.
 Carmen.

Sunday we went to church, played a game, walked to the neighborhood park, had DELICIOUS steak, and drove home.
 Smiley girl.
 Matt, Dan, Adam, Yinelli, and Amy in front.
 Hunter.
 Mack. (Mac? I'm not sure. How sad is that?)
 Matt striking a pose.


 Most of the Durst grandkids. We're missing 4. I think Sam looks very similar to the twins. (Hunter in the front in green and Luke in the plaid.) They have cowlicks in the front of their hairlines, too. Noah was nice to hold screaming Afton.
 The brothers.
It was a great weekend!

5 comments:

maynard said...

Man, you're right. Sam has a striking resemblance to the twins.

Erin said...

Thanks for posting pics, Kristen! Wish we could have been there too.

C&C said...

so presh how afton is sleeping on dan. and her smile.

Sarah H said...

Wow, how about those cousin resemblances! FUN!

Katrina said...

On that picture of Luke, I had just thought "Oh, I thought that was Sam." So, I agree he does look like the twins.