Thanks to Halloween, Sam has had his first lollipop. He sucked the stick soggy, and once it started to sag, he didn't really want the lollipop anymore. But he liked it while it lasted.
This is how Afton looked the other cold morning before we went to the park: homeless. My sister would be ashamed.
But don't worry, Candice. We made up for it by putting her in this ADORABLE outfit made by my very talented friend. Isn't that so cute? (And check out her pretty blue eyes...)
Yo Gabba Gabba has a little segment in it where kids make funny faces. Sam's been into that lately and asking us to make funny faces. Here's his:
6 comments:
oh PUHLEEZ! I may be anal about clothes at times but not when it comes to my presh nieces and nephews! they are always cute. Charlotte never matches in the mornings when we go on walks--it's always jammies with a polka dotted jacket on top. and that outfit your friend made is very cute. i hope you went ot your girls' night out. i will call tomorrow to get the full report.
ps: Craig and I now sing Yo Gabba Gabba's "Party in my tummy" all the time.
Love the outfit.
That was Sam's first lollipop? Carter has his first one before he was 1. A guy at a gas station gave it to him and we let him have it to get him to stop crying in the car.
Sam seems fun, and he is going to have super teeth eh? Afton is .... infanty. By which I mean the shot of her on the couch with Sam looks really familiar somehow.
I have to say, Afton's morning outfit did make me laugh...but it's probably more because of her mommy's humorous lead into the picture than anything else. I loved their adorable outfits! I'm talking family picture quality.
Post a Comment