Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Here's photographic proof that Afton can sit up.
{Smiling at her daddy.}

And we took the plunge and gave Sam a summer haircut.

Before:

After:

At first I missed the lovely long locks, but this new cut has grown on me. He's a cutie!

Since we don't really have any soft flooring downstairs, we bought a jumperoo for Afton so that she can hang out while I make meals. She usually really likes it and just figured out yesterday that she can bounce around. I love her gummy smile. I'm going to miss it when she gets teeth!

3 comments:

C&C said...

your kids are cute. how much is a jumparoo?

SAM!!! said...

we have the exact same jumper. We should break it out for A. Summer haircuts are a must for boys. A bit disappointed that you didn't go for the mohawk. A is going to get one every summer when he's got hair. that or a mullet.

SAM!!! said...

Love the picture of Afton smiling at daddy. Too cute!!! Sam's new haircut makes him look so old.
Teresa