Friday, June 24, 2011

This past winter, Dan planted a crepe myrtle tree. Last week it got its first blossoms so I excitedly took some pictures.

And now, five days later, it looks like this:

Yay!

Dan caught Afton in a cute sleeping pose.
Sam and Afton playing on our bed.

A new shirt I made for Afton. It's a little big.
I didn't make the pants. They're from a different outfit and just happen to match really well. And I'm almost done with a new dress for her. Can't wait to have her model it!

4 comments:

SAM!!! said...

Isn't that two trees?

maynard said...

Those trees are beautiful. I wish ours were that color. Nice job on the top, it's cute.

Fabulous Featherette said...

Oh, I miss my grandkids. They are growing too fast. They are cute and happy. Very cute top. You are becoming quite the seamstress.

Cassidy said...

Super cute shirt! I'd love to know what pattern you used.