I agree. Somehow I ended up seeing that movie (the circumstances are suppressed as a bad memory in conjunction with the movie itself) and it was truly terrible.
i wasn't a fan either. and i don't know how i feel about the mystic girl playing katniss in the hunger games movie. and now i've revealed i know way too much about both movies.
5 comments:
The last 2 were super bad eh?
I agree. Somehow I ended up seeing that movie (the circumstances are suppressed as a bad memory in conjunction with the movie itself) and it was truly terrible.
you should go see ides of march. I don't know what it's rated, but i just saw a commercial for it. Ryan gossling is supa hot.
Never mind. Just saw it's rated R. LAME.
i wasn't a fan either. and i don't know how i feel about the mystic girl playing katniss in the hunger games movie. and now i've revealed i know way too much about both movies.
Post a Comment