My brother said it best: "My sister already said it well on her blog. 'My parents rented a nice 8 br house
with a pool and hot tub. It was also right on a lake and right across the street
from the beach. It was fun to see my parents and all of my siblings and for all
7 of the little cousins to get together. Aiden has 3 cousins that were born just
within 2 months of him. Besides going to the beach and swimming in/relaxing by
the pool, we did a little Easter Egg Hunt for all the kids, played on the
playground, got pedicures, went to the Blue Angels air show, bowled, shopped at
the outlets, ate way too much, played games every night, etc. Here is a picture
overload:' "
On the road. Somewhere in Louisiana.
Charlotte
View from the balcony.
View from the other side of the balcony.
Candice.
Mother dear.
Dad - the one who pays for all our frivolities. Obviously it wears him out.
Teresa
No introduction needed.
Zoey.
Easter egg hunt.
The beach.
Blue Angels.
Dad took some family pics for us. It was a cloudy windy day. I like this one. Sam's hair is awesome.
All the cousins.
I wasn't joking about the picture overload. It was such a fun trip. I love my family. I'm grateful that my parents try so hard to get us all together.
6 comments:
rockin pics sis. And smooth intro. Way to double up on someone else's hard work. It's like double plagiarism.
What a fun vacation. Always wonderful to spend time with family.
Wow. Thanks for posting all the best pictures of me! The fact that I did not post a whole-body bathing suit shot of myself on my own blog means that you aren't allowed to do it on your blog, either!
Thanks for sharing all the photos! What a fun family trip! :)
Beautiful photos! I like picture overload! It was so fun to be with everyone. Wish it could happen more often. Sure love you!
These are great pictures. You do a fantastic job with the camera.
Post a Comment