Sunday, April 01, 2012

Photo shoot

It's that time of year again - bluebonnets! Dan had mentioned that he didn't want to drive 2 hours away to take pictures with them this year. After our car ride last week, I agreed. I noticed that some local photographers have mentioned some patches of bluebonnets not too far from our house so I figured out where to go close by and we invited Kirk and Gretchen along.

All of these are straight out of the camera - a little touching up would add something special, but I don't have photoshop.

Carter:
(A bee just flew in front of his face.)
 The "smoulder."




Sam:



Double trouble:



That's all I can do tonight. Blogger is taking FOREVER to upload the others. Stay tuned for Wendy, Afton, sibling shots and the whole gang.

5 comments:

C&C said...

Those pictures are SO cute! I'm excited to see the rest. A few of Carter's facial expressions had me rollin.

Fabulous Featherette said...

Such cute cousins. What memories they will have! Can't wait to see the rest.

K said...

Man, we need to do a better job brushing Carter's teeth. Good thing they'll all fall out and we'll get a do-over.
THey're still presh to the max, though.

SAM!!! said...

cool pics sis. good expressions.

Cassidy said...

Love it! I have to know where you found this spot, so that I can copy you, of course.