Tuesday, April 03, 2012

The last few







Whew. The end.

But two more things.

First, my kids are so pale.

Second, I feel like Sam always looks out of focus b/c he's so white. Does that make sense?

5 comments:

SAM!!! said...

Kristen,
Sam isn't out of focus. I'm not sure what you mean. Perhaps next time a pale yellow or pale blue shirt would help. He's white on white. I also think, and this might sound counterproductive, but until he gets a tan super soft golden hour light probably isn't helping his ghostly-ness. It is indirect shadowless light. If there were shadow that would give more definition to his features. in other words. if you had a directional light you could use his position to create shadows by the nose and under the chin which would appear as harder lines making him seem "more focus"

SAM!!! said...

I don't think he looks out of focus though and I think you've done a really good job here.

K said...

Carter. Facial expressions. Funny.

Fabulous Featherette said...

So adorable! Thanks for posting them.

Unknown said...

These pictures are so adorable! Love!