Saturday, April 28, 2012

Lionel

I like Lionel Ritchie just fine. I especially like this song:

 I'd never seen the music video before now. It's kind of strange. But it was the 80's, afterall.

Lately I feel like I'm seeing Lionel all over the place. Is he having a revival?

We were at the park the other day and there was this:
Sorry it's fuzzy. Let's take a closer look at that doctor on the right.

Lionel.

Then today I was out when I noticed a face staring at me from the sidewalk.
I'm being haunted by the face of Lionel Richie. And I like it.

4 comments:

SAM!!! said...

bwahahaha!

Brittney said...

Hahaha! I was totally laughing out loud to this and so I had to show Ryan too. He laughed and pointed out to me that he is, in fact, having a revival right now and is coming back as some country singer or something. Just fyi. :)

SAM!!! said...

Hello, is it me you're looking for?
'Cause I wonder where you are
And I wonder what you do
Are you somewhere feeling lonely or is someone loving you?
Tell me how to win your heart
For I haven't got a clue
But let me start by saying I love you

K said...

That one at the park is awesome.