Not much to report around here. Here are some pictures.
This is the cake I made Dan for Father's Day, per Sam's request.
Dan and I celebrated our 8th wedding anniversary! Kirk and Gretchen watched the kids while we went out to dinner. Best pic of us from the night.
Dan got me these beautiful flowers for our anniversary.
Dan went to an Astros game for work. He brought the kids home some ice cream bowls that look like mini helmets. The kids love 'em.
Dan loves any and all snuggle time he can get with these two. He was reading a book with them and said, "Hhmm... It'd be nice to get a picture of this..." Hint, hint. Sam looks awesome.
Yesterday some friends had us over to celebrate the 4th of July. It was lots of fun. Everyone was told to bring a red, white, or blue dessert. I made sugar cookies. While making them, of course I sampled the dough. I think it hurt my stomach, though, because it hurt the rest of the afternoon/ night until I finally tossed cookies (literally!) after midnight. Fun times.
Tuesday, July 03, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Cool cake, beautiful flowers, cute parents and adorable children. Happy belated anniversary!
I feel like you throw up a lot. Happy anniversary!
Post a Comment