Tuesday, February 05, 2013

Spring cleaning

I know it's a little early for spring cleaning in most parts of the country, but it was 75 here today so it feels like it's that time of year. I got the itch to organize something today. Instead of using that idea to tackle a large project, I focused on my sock drawer. I know. Lame. (As you can see, I don't have much to blog about these days.)

So, guess how many pairs of socks I have. I'll give you a minute...

Ready?

I have thirty-four pairs of socks. That includes five pairs of Christmas socks, five pairs of Halloween socks, four pairs of Valentine's socks and ten pairs of wool socks. As you can imagine, those come in handy a lot down here. So even after taking stock (or sock - ha!) of my inventory, all I could part with were a few without matches and three pairs of wool socks.

I hope your day was more exciting than mine. (I did get my Soul Grooves on today, though, which is always awesome. That song isn't the most exciting but you get the idea.)

2 comments:

SAM!!! said...

I couldn't keep 34 pairs of socks ever. The sharp vicious callouses on my heels eat through a pair every 2 weeks. just thought you'd want to know.

C&C said...

This inspires me to tackle craig's sock drawer while he is out of town. it is constantly overflowing and he probably doesn't have a match for 1/2 of the socks in there!