First I took some pics of our azaleas. I'm glad I did because it got down to 33 degrees last night so the flowers might die.
This pic is out of order and I am too lazy to fix it. That's my gnome. His name is Marty.
"Cheese!"
We stopped at a random little nature spot which is just a raised platform and a few benches looking off into the woods. I wanted to take some pictures of the redbuds that are beginning to bloom.
This is obviously totally overexposed, but I like it for some reason. Maybe because I'm partial to the subject.
I also took a little video. It's nothing too exciting, but I thought I'd post it anyway. Afton thought I was just taking her picture so she kept saying "Cheese!" And I'm really bad at manually focusing the video.
After:
Dan's mom gave me a few doilies from Ukraine like 7 years ago and I never really knew what to do with them (I mean, I know what they're for, but I wanted to use them in a cooler way). So after I bought a new towel, I bought orange fabric to tie in w/ the orange on the towel and used it as a backdrop for one of the doilies.
I'm not sure I'm sold on the orange, but it's just cheap fabric and a quick fix if I decide I want to change things up down the road. When we were painting we discovered that the mirror was glued to the wall. When we took it down, the huge glue globs were was all funky on the back so we bought a new mirror and Dan framed it and stained it.
The end.
6 comments:
I like the overexposed picture too, I think its because he blue eyes pop out.
Love the bathroom, that new mirror makes a huge difference. Well done.
The bathroom redo is very nice. I enjoy your photos, even the overexposed ones.
camera = tool. if you like the overexposed (I do too) then keep it. Mirror looks good. woooh!
Essential to replace builder-grade mirrors in bathrooms that everyone sees. Good job! Your kids are so cute. Charlotte keeps talking about seeing them and playing with their train table. I love how it's an emergency when it gets down to 35-50 degrees there. Today it is about 40 and I considered going to the store without my coat.
I love Sam, Afton and Marty. I'm looking forward to spring, azaleas, redbuds and dogwoods. Your bathroom looks great. It just needs a deer head towel holder.
Post a Comment