Yesterday Gretchen and I hit up the zoo. It was cold out - 50s? - so for the first hour, we literally saw no one else other than workers. Then it picked up a little with other moms and school groups. I just LOVE all those kids running around pushing my children.
Anyway, back to our good time. We started w/ the elephants.
Then it was on to the African section.
And chimps. Most of them were huddled in this little room to keep warm.
This was taken after literally 20 kids bombarded Afton and tried to push her down the slide and out of their way.
And no trip to the zoo is complete without a ride on the carousel.
P.S. Last time G and I went to the zoo, we saw a bald eagle in the parking lot! It was awesome.
Friday, March 01, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love it when places like that aren't crowded, You get through so much more and it is so much less frustrating. 50's isn't cold. Tell Sam he's supposed to be Aftons bodyguard.
Post a Comment