Birthday boy playing Dan's old Gameboy. We let him have it right before our move and he's been obsessed every since.
And Afton can really ham it up these days. Also, please notice our "luxury" apartment.
Chuck E.
This trip reminded me how much I love air hockey.
And Afton can really ham it up these days. Also, please notice our "luxury" apartment.
Chuck E.
This trip reminded me how much I love air hockey.
After sensory overload, we went to a local joint for BBQ and then hit up an open house. It's ended up being the one house that Dan and I can both agree on, but we're also considering building a home... More on that another day.
We then went back to our apartment for cake, ice cream, and presents.
Sam received two lego sets and a Batman DVD from G&G Cheney as well as a few games, a set of dinosaurs, and a DreamLite from us.
Sam is such a sweet, kind, handsome kid. We love him so much and are so grateful to be his parents. He has handled this move (and all the adjustments that come along with it) so well. He likes to play games and do things with us, he's learning some simple words and surprises me sometimes by pointing out words he can sight-read. We discovered the pool table in our complex and now we go down there a lot to play pool and he's actually really good. (There aren't any sticks so we just use our hands.) He loves to go to Grandma and Grandpa's house. He likes to swim. He likes to be silly (the other day he told me I was his "sweet chicken nugget") and tell silly jokes. I can't wait until we're settled so that we can get life into a normal routine for him. He's the best. We love our little buddy!
3 comments:
Happy 5th birthday SAM!!! Sweet looking digs you've got there. Looks Lux to me.
Sam is such a great boy. We're happy we could help him celebrate his 5th birthday. G&G Cheney really need to get an air hockey table, don't we?
Happy birthday Sammy! Looks like fun. Did you make the cake? I'm impressed. Give us a grand photo tour of your house!
Post a Comment