We made one last trip to Redskins Training Camp. I tried to catch a glimpse of my new favorite, Alfred Morris. I hear he's a pretty great athlete. I like him simply because he sounds nice. (Read this article.) I saw him for a split second, but by the time I took a picture, he was stretching or something. He's in there somewhere.
A cool old bacon factory that is now home to lofts. I wish OUR lofts smelled like bacon. Sometimes the halls smell like dog poo, but not bacon.
Dan wins the award for cool parent in this house. I came home from shopping one day to find Dan and Sam donning paper hats. I would never think to do that. Sam drew a monster truck and its track on his hat.
See the truck?
We had our home inspection the day before our trip. It went relatively well. At one point during the inspection I used the bathroom. Come to find out our inspector was under the house in the crawlspace when I flushed and tons of water leaked under the subfloor and into the crawlspace. So the homeowners are going to fix that and a few more items before we close in THIRTEEN DAYS! Mom and Dad Cheney came over to see the house during the inspection. Then we went to lunch to celebrate Afton's birthday with them since we'd be in Washington on her actual birthday.They gave her a ladybug dreamlite and a princess dress which she put on as soon as she got back to our apartment.
Thanks, G&G Cheney!
More on our Washington trip in a day or two.
6 comments:
Afton is cute in her princess dress. We're excited for your new house to close.
I heard there's a Millie's Diner in Richmond. You should check it out because it has the coolest name ever. Nice haircut, Sam! Happy birthday Afton!
Is #46 Alfred Morris? It was fun to help Afton celebrate her birthday. What cuties!
Alfred Morris is kind of a stud. good choice. Glad ya'll are really getting settled in richmond now.
Your inspector shouldn't have to put up with that kind of crap. Get it?
K
so.... it's been two dayss.......
Post a Comment