Thanksgiving 2013 was awesome! We spent the majority of it at my parents' house. Candice and her family drove down from Chicago on Tuesday so after picking Sam up from school, I headed over with the kids. Dan had to give a presentation and attend a work party Wednesday, so he came after that.
Oh, Millie. She's such a cutie.
Playdoh time.
Playing in the basement.
Watching The Little Mermaid on Thanksgiving.
I had impromptu photo shoots on the stairs with the three bigger kids.
Charlotte.
Afton.
Cousin love.
Thanksgiving dinner was absolutely delicious. I didn't get a picture of it, though. Stacy England, a family friend, came for dinner, too. I fell asleep downstairs afterwards. Dan and I went on a date to see Catching Fire. Candice and Craig when shopping. Mom and Dad put the kids to bed.
Friday morning we decided to attend the Barracks Road Christmas parade. I'm glad we went.
Sorry, Mom!
SANTA!
Dan and I then thought we'd get some deals at Old Navy while we were there. I waited in line for over an hour to buy our stuff. It was crazy. The line wrapped around the entire store and zigzagged in the front. Nuts!
Later on Friday I took pics of C&C's family. I won't post the good ones. I'll leave that to them. Here are some outtakes. This first one is cute, though.
Millie was LOSING IT. Dad came along, fortunately, to try and get her to smile. She made him work for it, though. I wish I had a video of that. Dad was dancing and jumping all over the place.
Too bad there's eventually going to be a house here.
Best buds.
Later the kids decorated Mom's small tree.
A little bottom heavy.
Apparently, kids love to watch popcorn pop. So we made some. And it's true. They did love it.
They also loved playing together.
And watching movies. I think here they're watching Despicable Me.
That's a wrap!
Thanks, Mom and Dad for hosting! It was great!
Monday, December 02, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
nice pics. It was fun to see you!
Looks like a lot of fun. I need to have you take pictures of our kids sometime....your photos are great! Wish we could have been there too!
-Teresa
We did have a wonderful time, didn't we? It would have been great to have everyone here. Thanks for coming.
We loved the whole holiday. It's always super to be with family.
Post a Comment