Last Sunday Sam gave a talk in Primary on "temporal blessings." Dan and Sam sat down together to come up with it. Dan typed it up. Sam got up and read it all by himself on Sunday. We are so proud of him! Here's the talk:
I am thankful for temporal blessings. Temporal blessings are blessing that God gives us on earth.
I am thankful for the trees because they give us shade.
I am thankful for the grass because it's fun to play on.
I am thankful for the sun because it gives us light.
I am thankful for my body because it can do many things.
I am thankful for my house because it keeps us dry in the rain.
I am thankful for toys because they are fun to play with.
Heavenly Father has given us all of these things because he loves us. We can say thank you for our blessings in our prayers.
In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
Tuesday, November 26, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sam is such a great reader. I wish I could have heard him.
Post a Comment