As I mentioned before, we had a few visitors come last week.
Candice, Craig, Charlotte, and Millie all drove down from Chicago to spend Craig's spring break w/ my parents. We headed over Sunday after church and spent the day with them. See Dan and Craig bonding there?
We jumped through hoops,
assembled puzzles,
shared our talents,
embraced,
dressed up,
ate chocolate chip cookies with nutella in them,
had a fabulous dinner, and went on a chilly stroll to rock rainbow bridge and beyond.
Afton looks like she's licking Dad's head.
Monday they decided to drive over and see us, since Sam had school.
Soccer in the backyard.
Friday I went back over to my parents' house with Afton. Mom put on a fun Easter egg hunt for the girls and they painted some suncatcher things.
I don't know how that tiara can be comfortable. I always try to show her the right way, but she insists on wearing it like this.
Feature-less Charlotte.
A fun visit had by all!
Monday, April 07, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Love the pics! I can't stop laughing at the picture of Millie holding the Barbie....it looks like she wants to pop someone.
We had fun times! Thanks to everyone for coming. We love to have family here.
Post a Comment