Tonight I was sitting down to write my to-do list for tomorrow. Afton asked what I was doing and decided she wanted to add a few things to my list. I wrote hers over on the side of the page. Here are our to-do's for tomorrow.
Mine:
Do all the laundry
Go to the gym
Go grocery shopping
Dinner prep
Research toilets
Research carseats
Make some baby pants
Afton's:
Go on a walk
Watch shows
Play
Take Sam to school
Wash hands
Take pictures
Write cards to friends
Pick food from the garden
Hers sounds more fun than mine.
And what's a post without a picture? 25 weeks.
Sunday, September 21, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Afton is hilarious in that picture. Is she trying to imitate you? Researching toilets sounds like so much fun...
Just get the same ones as mom and dad. Research over.
I love Afton's to-do list. Adam likes to make them with me too. So fun. Changing toilets is in our future. Share your research with me. :)
Post a Comment