Sam started third grade at a different elementary school this year so that he could attend a center-based gifted program. He's in a class of 17 kids. His teacher is awesome and he loves it. I'm so glad! I was worried about having his switch schools (he only knew 3 other kids out of the 35 total), but he has adjusted nicely and is learning a lot. I think it's been nice for him to be with kids who are similar to him academically.
Afton is now a first grader. Her teacher is young and fun and Afton loves her. She only had one kid from her kindergarten class in her new class so she's had to make lots of new friends. Her best friend in her class, Marie, just moved away last week.
(Afton had lost one of her top front teeth recently so that's why it looks a little funny.)
Sunday, November 13, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment