Took Eli to the zoo. He loved the komodo dragon.
Our family hiked Turk Mountain on a beautiful fall day.
Dan went through some of his old boxes, too, and found this bag of his hair from when he was in middle school. Ha!
We also found a few lists of names we were considering when I was pregnant with Eli.
Had a lovely afternoon at the park.
And yet another day at the park. Here's Eli with his friend Jonah.
I bought this superman costume at the thrift store. It looked bigger when I bought it...
First bump shot! Around 14 weeks here.
I took this picture because Eli just looked too cute.
Sam had to make a mask for a school project. At least that's what I thought. Turns out we could have just BOUGHT a mask and painted it. That would have been SO MUCH easier! But his turned out great. It was a cat from a book he read.
Dan's Halloween costume. Made by his nice secretary.
Eli before our ward trunk or treat.
When we got there, there was another police officer! And his name is also Eli. Crazy.
Eli and his buddy Elise.
I took a risk, as usual, and chose a character that people might not recognize, but actually a ton of people knew who I was so that was awesome! I went at Professor Trelawney from Harry Potter. Later I got a picture with all of the other Harry Potter characters that were there. We have to stick together.
Carving (stabbing) his pumpkin.
Trick or treating! Hermione Granger, a police officer, and a ninja.
This pic is out of order. It's from a beautiful Sunday walk around the neighborhood.
Someone in our neighborhood goes all out for Halloween and it's awesome.





























No comments:
Post a Comment