Monday, August 18, 2008

Family Pictures
A few days before we left Charlottesville, we went and took family pictures at UVA using a tripod. Most of them had some serious issues - bad angles, bad lighting, sad baby. But we got some gems.

8 comments:

C&C said...

you should have just had dad take them! regardless, they are cute!

SAM!!! said...

those are definite gems.

Kevin, Jenni and Conor said...

Too cute!! He looks a lot like Dan! Enjoy Texas!

Karie said...

ah, what a cute family! You guys look great!

Katrina said...

Very cute! Especially the one with the whole family. How is Texas? How was the plane ride? I need to hear everything! I miss you tons already!

Unknown said...

Hey there Danno, just your neighborhood blog stalker. It's good to catch up on your family and see recent pics. Your asian DT neighbor, Mark.

http://markandjennyhsiao.blogspot.com/

Desiree Bowen said...

He is so cute :) We miss you guys in Cville.

Tiffany said...

Okay, it's obviously been a long time since I've checked people's blogs..but these fam pics are sooo cute! Are you guys coming through Utah with that little guy anytime this year?