The BRAINWAVE
Much like my obssession with bongo drums, Dan has been begging for a Brainwave (a head massager). Back when we lived in Provo from 2004-2005, Dan's boss got a Brainwave. He let Dan use it and ever since, Dan has been asking for one at each birthday and Christmas. So, for his birthday (which was Dec. 6) I scoured the web for it. The only place I found that had a Brainwave sold it for $30! $30?? That's insane. I wasn't going to spend that much for a battery-powered head scratcher. Not to mention, I had a $50 birthday limit. So I looked for alternatives. Finally I found something on ebay called the Ting Ting Uno. It looked basically identical so I snatched it up for a fraction of the price. I didn't notice until after I had already bought it that I had gotten it from an adult store! YIKES!
I gave it to Dan on Saturday and he immediately put the batteries in and went to town.
Although it's not the Brainwave, I think the Ting Ting Uno worked out well in the end.
We started off Dan's birthday celebration by going to Red Robin on Friday night so that Dan could redeem his "Free Gourmet Burger" coupon. It was really good. Minus the random bits of paper I found in my chocolate shake. Nasty.
Saturday we went to the temple, worked out, Dan took a nap, and we watched ELF. I love ELF. Probably even more than my dad hates it. He can't even stand to watch it. I think it's hilarious and it gets me in the Christmas spirit.
Here's pic of Dan with his spoils.

Happy birthday, Dan! We love you!
6 comments:
PERV!
did i just see a camo hat sitting on the table? We got Craig a camo stocking to use at our house for Christmas. just because at walmart his only other options were hannah montana or something equally girly.
I love Christmas movies too. We have a head massager thing that looks identical to the one that Dan got, except ours isn't battery operated. I wish I knew he wanted one, you could have had ours. We never use it. (I want to toss it, but Josh says he loves it.)
Happy Birthday Dan. Hope you had a great day.
$50? Don't be so cheap!
maybe it's just me but I can't figure out what else you would use that thing for???
That's hilarious you bought his gift from an adult store! I'm glad you got it for cheap. I LOVE Elf, too! It's soooo funny!! I'm glad they play it on TBS like every weekend.
Wow, that thing is creepy. I'm pretty sure the adult store was cover for the Canadians who are using devices like that to take over the minds of unsuspecting Americans. When they launch their invasion those machines will direct their victims to do their bidding.
Post a Comment