Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Sammy the Stinker

On Friday I put Sam down for his nap in his usual t-shirt and diaper. He took an awesome nap and about 2 hours later started making some noise. I went to get him out and I found him in his pack n play wearing just a t-shirt! He had taken his diaper completely off and peed all over his crib. He is so funny. I just had to laugh. But now I always make sure he has pants on before I put him down. And I'm glad that it was only pee!

3 comments:

Julie said...

Thanks for giving me a little preview of the things I have to look forward to! That's hilarious that he got his diaper off and peed all over.

Not a big fan of Twilight, huh? It wasn't the best movie made, but I'd probably give it more than a 0 or a 1 :)

C&C said...

he is so presh. can't wait to see you guys!

Gretchen said...

Oh Sammy! The other day I left Carter naked in his room for one minute while I went to the bathroom to turn on his bath water...when I cam back he was throwing his poo all over the room!!! I know....disgusting! I started gagging.